Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Ok lolz today is terrible. I knew something will happen today, i juz feel it when i went for swimming today. I told Zi Qin i tink someone is going to drown cauz i got a bad feeling and she told me, "Touch wood!!" So i touched a near by tree lolz. Haha. Anyway, today when i went home, i was like thinking, oh wow today there are no accidents, but then... I brought 3 ez-link cards today cauz my parents wanted me to help them change theirs to the new kind. What the hell, my mum placed the cards in my wallet along with my own. You can guess the rest. Mind today morning, i have already have problems with the cards (cauz i tap 3 at once) and the reader beeped. On the bus of course so not much problem. The PROBLEM lies with the MRT ones. They DO NOT beep. So... I cannot GET OUT. LOLZ. Lucky i reached home, after the prob was solved. So reminder, don't placed numerous ez-link cards together, for your own safety...