Thursday, June 10, 2010
Haha. Today band prac. The juniors super cute. Once tao yang gone le then they riot alr. Lotta them confused le. Some slack slack. Haha. Then yi ming and yi ting were trying to control and get them to play. But then they cant hear. So I scream out wad they say. Haha.
Then their rhythm all wrong. Nid a clapper. And pick me. Coz I senior ma. Wan bully me. Then they like dun wan listen Liddat. So I scream 1 2 3 4. Then clap le. Jin lin laugh so much and say I look like some rockstar when I scream. Haha. LOL.
After we finish once. The lift lobby there very hot ma. Everybody tired so went to take a look at the seniors. Haha. Coz they really loud. Then mrs chua very hyper conducting. Got once she wan the volume loud then swing her arm. And the head look up. Everybody Zao in 3sec. Haha.
Yi ting not shuang. She say we must be louder than the seniors. See ah. They no sax. No clar. Only 4more trumpets. Coz I clapping. LOL. Then yi ting michelle face the seniors and we play lor. Haha. Then after tad I tink tao yang saw me clapping. LOL. I was tinking Omg die liao. I slack in front of him. Then mrs chua say its very horrible. I more scared later is rhythm problem. Which is my fault. Haha. In the end she say is tuning. LOL. Haha. Junior band FTW!