Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I Havnt text you for many many days :( I hav been waiting for You to text me but I know its impossible. Cuz. Its always me who text you first. I am tired of waiting for you to text me. Theres always something in ur text tad will cheer me up. :D The smile. My BFF. HAHAH. Yep. Not any guy. Guys are nt worth it. LOL. Guys are weird. :D I dont know whether you know it. But I treat you as my best fren since the day I met you. Its Juz you dont treat me the same. I said before. No matter wad you are my best fren. Even though you didnt know. Or maybe you know. Its Juz tad you dont nid me as ur fren.
Sometimes, people need friends too. To be beside you when you need them. To support you when you are feeling down. Why? I dont understand why. Dont treat me like this.
._. whats the meaning of friends? i dont understand. i dont even tink i understand you well enough. i even forgot how to spell friends. Believe in me. Believe that our friendship will last. Place ur trust in me.