YES. Finally picked up my stitched furoma map. so nao i travel to dojo and wait. 15min. 15min. 15min. and more 15min. -.-''
shit. the diao face again. I promise, I swear that i will send quality sms. Of more than 1word. Ya. I am sorry for what happened. (if you are even reading this) i guess 1 word replies does piss ppl off. but srsly. haiz..
I hate teachers. Esp teachers who wasted your time by asking you to wait outside the staff room. Then after you waited like 30min, still see no sign of the teacher. If a teacher you know pass by, you ask her to help you find the teacher. Then she would say, "Mrs/miss/mr ______ is not inside." WTF?
Today woke up with stiff neck and my eyes are hurting like mad. Must be the IRIS drama i watch last night. Until 1am i think.. Eeek. But its worth it!!~ but last night the main character is overjoyed with meeting his girlfriend again. LOL. Can guess what happened next ya.. kiss kiss LOL. My brother was like, "wth. waste time sia. bo action de." Hahah. Next Saturday last episode le lehh...
i think i will upload the comics i drawn in class. LOL. Some inside jokes maybe. Those who dont understand. Too BAD. Cuz we had fun laughing. But i think my phone mega-pixel so low.. definitely cannot see the words. haiz...
Okayy.... i seriously sian of maple nao. I cant imagine my brother saying this, "Maple so sian sia. i go fm 泡泡妞." I was like WTF? Hahahah.
The 7001 seriously very bo liao... "Thank you for sending the 3rd local sms for the day." Then "Thank you for sending the 5 local sms. You are rewarded with 10local sms." Then everyday i would be spam with this type of stupid sms.
Next time then post le. K.. bye~~