Saturday, June 12, 2010
Ytd night, 11.11. I made a wish. The previous night I made a wish too. The previous night too. 7 days in a row. LOL. And no it didnt come true. Hai. No wonder Sylvia Panda and zihui dun wan to wish anymore. And Geraldine jelly bean. They giv up alr. Wishes somehow are nvr coming true?!
Hai. Last night wait until 11 59. The last min I noe its nvr coming true. I tink I fell asleep the last min. Hai. Wads the use of waiting one more min when its not coming true.
I becoming more and more like Zihui leh. Keep saying hai and hai. Lol.
Everytime I pick up my phone. I look at the sms then stare at the name. Hai. Got a lot of time I wan to delete of all the sms but in the end didnt.
...
Tis must be the most boring entry. Lol but I very disappointed. Stupid wish. I not wishing anymore.