Boring shits. After EOY like nothing to do le. LOL. Then i finish the KHR anime le = super bored. Now currently youtubing like everyday :) Ahh. CCA is resumed. Anyway, Chrome should appear more often damn. Chrome ftw! Woah actually Hibari also can sing eh. But the voice actor super different from the anime. Fugly. ):
Voooooiii!! Superbi squalo! Baaarouu! Xanxus! O Ho! Kikyo! Hey! Maggot! Colonnello! i feel that kateikyoushi hitoman reborn is the best anime everrrrr. Hyperly obsessed.... xD 96!
Ahhhh anime life is so much better than band. Tiring la sia. Always tio scolded cause i cant play well )': super stressed.
Today had piano lesson. Boring dao nearly fell asleep le. Going take piano practical zzzzz.... sian shits. Not to mention damn hard to play and my fingers cant reach 10keys god damnn. haiz. I think i would most probably fail like super hard.
I feel like running away from everything. Everything in my life.
I feel like running away from everything. Everything in my life.