Sunday, June 13, 2010
Wah. Today I go clear my table then found a notebook. I flip inside and see. Omfg. Maple trading notes. Wah. Last time so obsessed wif maple. O.O ...
My bro phone bill just came. 380 dollars. Wth... I one month only 18 dollars sia. Must be he go online the data charges. Zzz. Dont listen to me somemore.
Wah. Now no band. Very Sian leh. Rot at home and face the mother tiger. -.- pathetic. Use my phone also complain?! She scream at me today. '' I noe you sms ur frens rite? I noe su wen and zihui. You dun go bother them. Their parents later complain. And put you in blacklist. Faster go do homework! No tv for YOU! Coz you behave badly this week.'' I was like. Lol?! Blacklist? My mum 1st one on my blacklist. Then. Wadda Heck? How she noe my frens name? Next time lock my phone up. Wadda hell...
Maybe its related to ytd? Ytd my dad read my diary. I was like Wtf? And look at him. Then he said. Ur words so small very hard to read leh.... For you. I can see clearly. I was like Wtf. You Nvr say anything I not so angry. Tinking maybe you Nvr see anything. But then you said.... Then I exploded. And got a scolding. Wa lao. Very rude to read ppl de diary you noe. Maybe my dad told my mum... Zzz. My secrets not secret liao lah. :(