...
I cant do anything for you.. I cant help you. ): why am i so useless? I don't think i can do anything and change anything. Its between both of you right? And with anybody interrupting it would make everything worse. I wish i could do something to cheer you up. There's always problems in life right? Though some people say that you are using me or something, but i have already treated you as my friend already. Besides, we have already gone through so many things together. gomenasai. sorry i cant help you out in this kind of problems. I hope you really could handle the problem by yourself. I will always be here for you, don't worry. :) For we are friends forever. I wish i could say this to all my friends.
Haiz. Tomorrow would be the last day of my secondary life. I wonder whether i would be able to get into the class i wanted? I wanted to get into the same class as jaslynn and michelle.. Tomorrow will be the announcement of the subject combination. I suppose i should just let god decide for me?
Why does everybody seem so busy?
I never needed a friend, like i do now.
Haiz. Tomorrow would be the last day of my secondary life. I wonder whether i would be able to get into the class i wanted? I wanted to get into the same class as jaslynn and michelle.. Tomorrow will be the announcement of the subject combination. I suppose i should just let god decide for me?
Why does everybody seem so busy?
I never needed a friend, like i do now.