|
Friday, November 5, 2010
October outing 25 OCT SOMERSET~
I swear i won't forget this day man. Hahah cuz i took my 1st neoprint (LOL can you believe it) :D yayay and Jaslynn and Jowell designed it nicely! Hahah the machine was in Jap and Jaslynn (1st time taking also sia!) keep poking the screen and trying out the designs! Hahah After a while it got so heaty and stuffy inside then we rushed out and eagerrrrrrly got our neoprints. OMG WHERE DID I PUT IT!! Oh its here. LOL. Extreme fun day!~ We went to Pastamania. Me and Jas ordered carbonara!~ Fabulous ~ LOL We dumped lots lots of cheese flake on it until mine is like concentrated cheesey pasta!~ :D LOL while eating then i was like singing annoying orange's lady pasta! HAHAHA ~ Eat me strand by strand!~ :D then jowell (who didnt get the joke but still laugh) and jas was like laughing and then me and jas was like O.o " You noe wad we singing meh?" "No." "Then wai you laughing?" "cuz you all laughing ma" LOL!! ~ HAHAAH SHE'S DAMN INNOCENT BUT SHE STILL WEARS A "I AM NOT AS INNOCENT AS I LOOK" T-SHIRT LOL!! HAHAHAH THEN WE PASSED BY A STAND AND I WAS LIKE LOOK!! " ONE LONG THING (SWEET)" THEN ME AND JAS WAS LAUGHING AND I POINTED IT TO JOWELL. SHE WAS LIKE "WAD?" LOL STILL DON'T GEDDIT UNTIL WE EXPLAINED. "THE THINGGG JOWELL" "WAD THING?" "THE *****" "HUH?" LOL WE GIV UP EXPLAINING. :D THEN WE WATCHED I GIVE MY 1ST LOVE TO YOU :d the movie was so damn horribly sadddd EVEN THOUGH THEY EDITED THE WHOLE STORYLINE FROM THE MANGAAAA. DAMN DAMN I WAS DAMN PISSED. BUT BUT I STILL CRIED. JASLYNN AND I USED UP 2PACKETS OF TISSUE AND I WAS SOBBING AT HER SHOULDERS. AND YETTT. THE INNOCENT JOWELL DIDNT EVEN CRY >< HAHAHA EPIC.
November outings!! :D Eagerly anticipating. Next Tuesday with zihui!! Yayyy like finally! ><''
-Lunch menu : Magic fish?!!!
-Movie : Supposedly horror but idk sia see 1st IF NOT IS THE MARK ZENKERBURG OR ZUCKERBERGWADEVER DE
-Where : West mall? CCK? Lot 1?
And and
Nov outing wif audreyyyyyy
LOL THIS ONE NOT YET CONFIRMED. LOL HER WHOLE NOV PACKED.
OMGG LIFE IS GREAT
|
↑
|
Friday, November 5, 2010
October outing 25 OCT SOMERSET~
I swear i won't forget this day man. Hahah cuz i took my 1st neoprint (LOL can you believe it) :D yayay and Jaslynn and Jowell designed it nicely! Hahah the machine was in Jap and Jaslynn (1st time taking also sia!) keep poking the screen and trying out the designs! Hahah After a while it got so heaty and stuffy inside then we rushed out and eagerrrrrrly got our neoprints. OMG WHERE DID I PUT IT!! Oh its here. LOL. Extreme fun day!~ We went to Pastamania. Me and Jas ordered carbonara!~ Fabulous ~ LOL We dumped lots lots of cheese flake on it until mine is like concentrated cheesey pasta!~ :D LOL while eating then i was like singing annoying orange's lady pasta! HAHAHA ~ Eat me strand by strand!~ :D then jowell (who didnt get the joke but still laugh) and jas was like laughing and then me and jas was like O.o " You noe wad we singing meh?" "No." "Then wai you laughing?" "cuz you all laughing ma" LOL!! ~ HAHAAH SHE'S DAMN INNOCENT BUT SHE STILL WEARS A "I AM NOT AS INNOCENT AS I LOOK" T-SHIRT LOL!! HAHAHAH THEN WE PASSED BY A STAND AND I WAS LIKE LOOK!! " ONE LONG THING (SWEET)" THEN ME AND JAS WAS LAUGHING AND I POINTED IT TO JOWELL. SHE WAS LIKE "WAD?" LOL STILL DON'T GEDDIT UNTIL WE EXPLAINED. "THE THINGGG JOWELL" "WAD THING?" "THE *****" "HUH?" LOL WE GIV UP EXPLAINING. :D THEN WE WATCHED I GIVE MY 1ST LOVE TO YOU :d the movie was so damn horribly sadddd EVEN THOUGH THEY EDITED THE WHOLE STORYLINE FROM THE MANGAAAA. DAMN DAMN I WAS DAMN PISSED. BUT BUT I STILL CRIED. JASLYNN AND I USED UP 2PACKETS OF TISSUE AND I WAS SOBBING AT HER SHOULDERS. AND YETTT. THE INNOCENT JOWELL DIDNT EVEN CRY >< HAHAHA EPIC.
November outings!! :D Eagerly anticipating. Next Tuesday with zihui!! Yayyy like finally! ><''
-Lunch menu : Magic fish?!!!
-Movie : Supposedly horror but idk sia see 1st IF NOT IS THE MARK ZENKERBURG OR ZUCKERBERGWADEVER DE
-Where : West mall? CCK? Lot 1?
And and
Nov outing wif audreyyyyyy
LOL THIS ONE NOT YET CONFIRMED. LOL HER WHOLE NOV PACKED.
OMGG LIFE IS GREAT
|
|